HRST Manager, People Analytics & Reporting - Talent Assessment
Posted on: May 17, 2022
People Analytics & Reporting collaborates across Talent and the
business to uncover data-driven insights to solve business
challenges across the talent lifecycle and enable transformational
change. Our teams provide a holistic and client-centric approach
that complements our wide range of analytical tools and methods to
identify valuable workforce insights which, in turn, fuels the
The Talent Assessment team furthers data-driven decisions (e.g.,
hiring, development) for Deloitte candidates as well as
professionals/leaders through validating and driving adoption of
We're looking for an innovative manager to lead existing candidate
assessment efforts while continuing to strategically scale
assessment capabilities across the Talent channel. The manager will
need to have demonstrated experience in talent assessment and
selection, a strong understanding of assessment validation and
legal considerations, and the ability to develop strategic
recommendations for the use of talent assessments in a large and
Work you'll do
As the Manager, People Analytics & Reporting - Talent Assessment,
- In collaboration with the Talent Assessment Leader and key
leaders in the Talent Acquisition team, drive the development and
implementation of a comprehensive talent assessment strategy.
- Partner closely with stakeholders across the Talent channel
(e.g., Talent Acquisition) to implement assessment technologies,
develop assessment processes, and continuously evaluate assessment
outcomes and impact.
- Lead the analysis of talent assessment data to evaluate
existing assessment platforms and develop recommendations for
future-state assessment initiatives.
- Develop deep technical knowledge of new and existing assessment
platforms to support end-users.
- Manage external vendor relationships and processes, holding
accountable for timelines, deliverables, candidate and client
- Manage various internal review processes associated with
launching new assessment technologies (e.g., Cyber/InfoSec, Privacy
- Manage integration of talent assessment technologies with
existing Deloitte systems (e.g., ATS).
- Develop training and process documents for talent assessment
use cases and end users.
- Develop and deliver deliverables to influence, gain buy-in,
share key messages and/or seek execution on assessment
- Manage change and drive transformation efforts with
- Perform other role-related duties as assigned.
The HR Strategy and Transformation team aspires to reimagine how
Talent fuels our Deloitte businesses through innovative,
customer-centric, digitally enabled talent services.
- Master's degree required, ideally in the social sciences (e.g.,
I/O Psychology, Educational Psychology, etc.) or Human
- 5+ years of experience managing assessment and/or measurement
initiatives in a Talent/HR function
- Demonstrated capability in managing large, complex, strategic,
and innovative projects
- Proficient in quickly understanding new technologies, with the
ability to train others on the use of technology platforms
- Work well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused
environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
- Analytical ability to delve into details while maintaining a
broader business perspective
- Strong organizational skills, particularly in managing multiple
project priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills to convey complex
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel,
OneNote, Word, Teams)
- Experience in conducting and providing guidance on statistical
analyses (e.g., SPSS, R)
- Knowledge of the professional services industry is
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Keywords: Deloitte, Fresno , HRST Manager, People Analytics & Reporting - Talent Assessment, Advertising , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!