Company: Fresno Madera Farm Credit
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Fresno Madera Farm Credit is searching for a self-motivated
highly driven individual to join our fast-paced team environment.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting with the
design, creation, and implementation of various Marketing projects,
the coordination of public relations events and employee activity
programs, and maintaining the inventory levels of promotional gifts
for members and staff. In this role, the Marketing Assistant will
assist with innovative campaigns via social media, email, web, and
other mediums; plan and coordinate events for both staff and FMFC
members; and create content for member and staff
- Support the planning and execution of all FMFC events including
member events, staff events, conferences, trade shows, and
community service projects.
- Manage inventory of all promotional items as well as staff and
member gifts and submit orders to management to ensure adequate
stock levels. Make suggestions for new items, as needed.
- Assist with outbound and inbound marketing activities by
displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning,
advertising, optimization, and content development and
- Work with the marketing manager to develop innovative and
engaging marketing campaigns for social media, email, and web,
employing robust data and trends.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis to identify
customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data, and
compile reports which can be distributed to management and FMFC
- Develop branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials,
and advertising copy. Assist with enforcement of branding
guidelines among all internal staff.
- Assist in the preparation of employee and member newsletters by
writing copy, creating graphics, building layouts, and making edits
requested by management.
- Research new and effective marketing and promotional channels,
including new media platforms to be used to relay product messages
to our customers, and present them as opportunities to management
- Investigate the performance of the company's marketing
campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance
- As directed, support the Relationship Management team with
establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing
clients through networking and prospecting via email, social media,
events, and more.
- Utilize online tools to schedule out content strategically
targeted to FMFC member demographics and aligned with current
campaigns and objectives.
- Stay current on news and information regarding the agricultural
industry in California's Central Valley, as well as the Farm Credit
System, and the specific commodities of the FMFC members.
- Solicit feedback from management, members, and prospective
members about the effectiveness of our campaigns, member's
experience with our staff, and the organization as a whole.
Disseminate findings to management and suggest changes to processes
to improve those ratings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Outstanding customer service skills to promote and support a
- Social media expertise regarding Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
LinkedIn, including current trends (i.e., Facebook and Instagram
Stories, dynamic video content, etc.).
- Demonstrate exceptional writing and grammar skills including
the ability to write blogs, technical documents, social media
content, and presentations, with the highest level of attention to
proper spelling, sentence structure, punctuation, tone, and
- Possess a keen eye for design including graphic design,
photography, video, and event staging.
- Experience with Trello, Basecamp, Microsoft Project, or similar
project organization platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads (including dynamic search ads),
Google Trends, and Google Data Studio experience.
- Adobe InDesign, Canva, or similar graphic design software.
- Basic website content management systems, including but not
limited to making updates to copy and images, improving SEO, and
publishing new content.
- Photography and photo editing, especially event
- Basic video production and editing, especially social media and
website video content.
- Possess the ability to work in both independent and
collaborative environments, effectively multitask, and complete
tasks on time or ahead of schedule.
- At least 2 years' experience in social media management, email
development, and event planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Relations, Marketing,
Journalism, or related field; OR an equivalent combination of
education and experience sufficient to perform the essential
functions of the job. Visit www.fmfarmcredit.com for more
information about the California Consumer Privacy Act.
EEO- AA Minorities - Female - Disabilities - Veterans
Keywords: Fresno Madera Farm Credit, Fresno , Marketing Assistant, Advertising , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!