Front Office Representative, OBGYN Maly - Full Time
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Reporting to the Office Coordinator, SAMF OB-GYN, this position is
the first point of contact and creates the first impression of the
medical office. The Front Office Representative is an expert at
providing excellent customer services via phone and in person. This
position is considered a crucial link between the patient and the
care delivered by clinical and service staff. The incumbent must
work collaboratively with all service staff in support of direct
patient services, exhibiting flexibility, and embodying a "can do"
attitude. The position exemplifies the core values and mission of
the organization, always exercising utmost discretion, diplomacy
and tact in patient/staff interactions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Completion of a Medical Assistant program or two (2) years'
prior experience as a Medical Assistant is required.
3. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR
card is required.
4. Exceptional verbal and written communications skills are
5. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and flexibility is
6. Strong computer skills with experience and proficiency with
medical systems is required.
7. Ability to operate general office business machines (e.g., fax,
copiers, etc.) is required.
8. Knowledge of Medical Terminology is required.
9. Strong multi-tasking, planning, organization skills and ability
to work independently as well as within a team is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Fresno , Front Office Representative, OBGYN Maly - Full Time, Administration, Clerical , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!