Company: ASM Global
Posted on: May 13, 2022
General Admin/Receptionist Position
JOB TITLE: Receptionist
REPORTS TO: General Manager & Directors
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Under general supervision, answers the phone and gives information
to callers and handles other clerical work and minor administrative
and business details to support the Administration Office at the
Front Desk of the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center.
* Answers, logs and screens telephone calls.
* Greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate area or
* Takes and delivers messages and provides information to
* Coordinates printed materials needed for door signs, etc.
* Must maintain a cooperative, team-like attitude in working with
supervisors and fellow employees (including other departments).
* Filling, copying, scanning, and other office duties as
* other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* High School diploma or G.E.D.
* One (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training in
office management preferred.
* Excellent organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
* Good written and verbal skills.
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
* Must be able to get along with co-workers, customer, vendors and
visitors to the facility.
* Remain flexible and adjust to situations at they occur.
* Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic.
* Ability to work under limited supervision and to interact with
all levels of staff including management.
* Operate a personal computer using Windows, Office and other
standard office equipment.
* Must have strong computer skills, Excel and Word.
* Must have excellent social media skills.
* Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* This position requires minimal stooping and lifting. Must be able
to stand or sit for long periods of time.
This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of
work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to
represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The knowledge,
skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of
formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job
Note: The essential responsibilities of this position are described
under the headings above. * They may be subject to change at any
time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. * Also, this
document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties
to be performed by the employee occupying this position. * ASM is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages
Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected
Veterans to apply.
Keywords: ASM Global, Fresno , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!