Forward Planning Admin
Company: KB Home
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About KB HomeKB Home is one of the largest and most recognized
homebuilders in the United States and has built nearly 650,000
quality homes in our more than 60-year history. Today, KB Home
operates in 45 markets from coast to coast. What sets KB Home apart
is the exceptional personalization we offer our homebuyers from
those buying their first home to experienced buyers allowing them
to make their home uniquely their own, at a price that fits their
budget. As the leader in energy-efficient homebuilding, KB Home was
the first builder to make every home it builds ENERGY STAR--
certified, a standard of energy performance achieved by fewer than
10% of new homes in America, and has built more ENERGY STAR
certified homes than any other builder. An energy-efficient KB home
helps lower the cost of ownership and is designed to be healthier,
more comfortable and better for the environment than new homes
without certification. We build strong, personal relationships with
our customers so they have a real partner in the homebuying
process. As a result, we have the distinction of being the #1
customer-ranked national homebuilder in third-party buyer
satisfaction surveys. Learn more about how we build homes built on
relationships by visiting kbhome.com.POSITION SUMMARY: Assist with
the plan check process, coordination of outside consultants,
submittal and retrieval of documents from local municipalities,
manipulation and revision to construction documents and special
projects as assigned. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with coordination between Architect, Landscape
Architect, Structural Engineer and internal team for the timely
design and processing of plans through design review and
construction document approval.
- Responsible for revisions made to existing plans and
distribution of revised documents to field and purchasing
- Responsible for submitting plans for review and
tracking/monitoring the plan approval process with local
- Review construction documents to ensure proper compliance with
the company's construction practices and product selection.
- Assist in the generation of required supplemental documents.
This includes, but is not limited to Plot Plans, Lot Fits,
Electrical plans, Flooring plans, Sales Offices, Construction
Offices and Model home Complexes.
- Prepare documents and consolidate for Design Review
presentation to local jurisdictions.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the VP of Forward
Planning and Development.
- Prepare check requests.
- Process paperwork for municipalities.
- Ensure certificate of occupancies are obtained.
- Prepare utility meter releases.
- Contract and code land development contracts.
- Process vendor and consultant invoices for payment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Associates or college degree preferredExperience
- Prior office experience preferredKnowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional organizational capability, including the ability to
- Strong people skills, including the capability to handle
various personalities and develop professional relationships
- Action oriented, with the drive to complete projects and tasks
to successful closure
- Proven ability of being customer centric by seeking solutions
from the customer's perspective
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Strong ability to work within a team-setting, inclusive of
other's ideas, and a willingness to cooperate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Find out why KB Home is
attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested
and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average
compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an
outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing
promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to
KB Home!This position is being recruited by ManpowerGroup Talent
Solutions RPO, on behalf of KB Home. Qualified candidates are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: KB Home, Fresno , Forward Planning Admin, Administration, Clerical , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!