Administrative Coordinator (Office Manager)
Company: California Autism Center and Learning Group
Posted on: May 11, 2020
The Administrative Coordinator oversees the day to day
operations of a treatment center providing administrative support
with regards to employee/client relations, vendor relations,
billing, payroll, and general reporting. The Administrative
Coordinator acts as an office manager with the responsibility for
the hiring and management of their local administrative staff and
will assist with clinical recruitment. The Administrative
Coordinator is expected to work closely with the Treatment Center
Director to help grow and improve the center.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Implement and represent company policies enthusiastically by
maintaining a positive atmosphere in which company values are
upheld to the highest degree (teamwork, positivity,
- Track data and prepare management reports (included but not
limited to potential client list, contract fulfillment, billable
percentages, timesheets, turnover, P&L)
- Work closely with the scheduling department to ensure proper
scheduling of client hours; minimize staff overtime and meal
- Prepare and maintain employee and client roster and
- Act as a liaison between the treatment center and
- Assist with payroll, billing, and human resources
- Implement procedures to improve efficiency and save costs (i.e.
minimize session cancellations, minimize staff turnover).
- Manage office supplies budget and purchase orders of the
treatment center while tracking inventory and purchasing
- Responsible for facility maintenance, safety audits,
cleanliness/organization and overall aesthetic appeal of the
- Communicate effectively with vendors and property
- Perform other duties as assigned
Administrative Coordinators must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory role; prior
office management experience is desired but not mandatory
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance,
administration, or management preferred
- Ability to execute active listening and problem-solving skills
to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to
work with individuals of all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including
phone and email etiquette
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work for extended hours sitting at a
- Ability to work in a loud environment around children.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 10 am - 6:30 pm and occasional
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook,
strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs. The ability to
work within a practice management software and HRIS.
This position is a full-time, hourly, nonexempt position with
medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other perks include:
- Competitive pay based on the market and experience
- Paid time off (vacation time, sick time, and paid holidays) for
maintaining a work/life balance
- Company-paid life insurance with options to add additional
coverage and family members
- Ability to contribute to the company's 401(k) retirement
- Growing company with a focus on career development
About California Autism Center and Learning Group
We are an extraordinary company located in the heart of the Central
Valley. We are listed as one of the fastest-growing companies in
2018 by INC Magazine. We have two locations in Fresno, CA, and one
in Merced, CA looking to expand in the North and South Valley. Our
focus is on a team approach and individualized treatment. We
believe the center-based model is the best method to provide more
learning opportunities for our clients and provide the best support
for our staff. If you are interested in learning more about us,
please visit our website at www.calautismcenter.org or check us out
on Facebook and LinkedIn.
California Autism Center and Learning Group is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender
Identity / Sexual OrientationPM20PI120158308
Keywords: California Autism Center and Learning Group, Fresno , Administrative Coordinator (Office Manager), Administration, Clerical , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!