Senior Tax Accountant
Posted on: January 13, 2022
If you are a Senior Tax Accountant with experience, please read
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We have a strong focus on training and goal setting here. A career
here will prepare you for success on complex, stimulating,
strategic work. Every day is a new puzzle and challenge. As a
result, our culture is one that rewards personal growth and
individuals who take ownership and initiative. Also, in terms of
technology, we pride ourselves on being ahead of the curve, so
youll be positioned for efficiency and success.
What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrated multi-entity or flow through client engagement
- Working knowledge of individual, corporate, partnership and
estate tax returns.
- Provide progress reports to Managers and Partners.
- Ability to assist Managers and Partners on high level
- Delegate and provide training, use performance feedback.
- Compiled and Reviewed financial statements.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with client
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years recent public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited 4-year
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be a self-starter
- Good communication and computer skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Tax Software, and
- Reuters Creative Solutions Suite (desired)
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary for the Fresno area
- Flexible schedules
- 9/80 flex schedule during the summer (3 day weekends every
- Medical, vision, dental
- Cafeteria 125 plan
- 401(k) pension plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 4 weeks combined vacation/paid sick leave per year
- Reimbursement for CPA exam and classes
- Cash bonus for employee and client referrals
- Monthly perks program (Work life balance)
- Post 4/15 holiday and celebration
So, if you are a Tax Accountant with experience, please apply
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Ryan Cody
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : RC8-1658431 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Ryan Cody - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Fresno , Senior Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!