Sr Director of Treasury
Company: Olam International Limited.
Posted on: January 10, 2022
We are a leading food and agri-business, supplying food
ingredients, feed, and fiber to over 19,800 customers who range
-from multi-national, world famous brands to small family run
businesses. Each customer depends on us to provide goods and
services that are safe, on-time and consistently in line with the
required specification. They also rely on us to help them innovate
and create new opportunities. Established in 1989, and now listed
on the Singapore Exchange, our team of 74,500 full-time, seasonal,
and contract employees have built leadership positions in many of
our businesses such as -Cocoa, Coffee, Cotton, Edible Nuts and
Spices. As well as growing crops in our own orchards and estates,
and sourcing from around 4.8 million farmers globally, we operate
over 160 processing facilities, and through our 14 innovation
centers. We develop ingredients and find solutions for our
customers. Our value chain spans over 60 countries. We also provide
support services including risk management solutions and
agri-logistics. - Olam Food Ingredients ( OFI ) is a new entity
born out of Olam International . In a re-organization announced in
January of this year, OFI builds on the 30-year history of Olam and
is planned for a carve out and potential IPO in 2021. OFI offers
sustainable, natural, value-added food products and ingredients so
that consumers can enjoy the healthy and indulgent products they
love. It consists of Olam's industry-leading businesses of Cocoa,
Coffee, Edible Nuts, Spices and Dairy. OFI has built a unique
global value chain presence including its own farms, farm-gate
origination and manufacturing facilities. OFI partners with
customers, leveraging its complementary & differentiated portfolio
of "on-trend" food products, to co-create solutions that anticipate
and meet changing consumer preferences as demand increases for
healthier food that's traceable & sustainable. Position Summary:
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Director,
Treasury will be responsible for -providing treasury operational
leadership by delivering essential corporate services, including
treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt,
oversight of U.S. cash management, and oversight of processes to
improve the accuracy of the U.S. cash flow forecasting. They will
also manage relationships with financial institutions while
building partnerships and alignment with key functions within Olam.
This position will lead and direct the work of a Treasury team
based in Fresno and offshore, as well as other cross-functional
teams. -The ideal candidate must be familiar with treasury
concepts, practices and procedures to be successful in this role.
The candidate must be creative and have sound judgment to plan and
accomplish a variety of treasury tasks and goals. Position
- Lead and oversee the treasury team and ensure successful
outcomes of essential corporate treasury services including wires,
account funding, cash concentration, and cash flow
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to further integrate cash
management activities across OFI businesses.
- Ensure adherence to Treasury's key compliance, documentation,
and regulatory reporting requirements through the design of
policies, authorizations, procedures, and strong internal
- Identify cybersecurity and fraud risks within Treasury
processes and implement mitigation strategies as appropriate.
- Partner with Internal Audit on all internal and external
Treasury-department related audits.
- Lead negotiation with banks and financial institutions on
financing structures e.g., SIP products, account receivable
factoring, securitization, leases, notes, etc.
- Lead credit review process with lenders and address
- Assist in coordinating activities with Singapore Corporate
- Provide insight on evaluating and implementing new bank
technologies, products, and services to improve cash cycle and
simplify company operations
- Perform, monitor and track various compliance and covenant
reporting requirements of existing credit facilities
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and
- Oversee company credit card and debit card program, including
collections, fees, and related analysis
- Perform other duties as assigned Position Requirements
- Bachelor's degree is required; MBA / CPA is preferred.
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience in treasury, finance, or
banking is required.
- Five (5) years of management experience is required.
- Must have a valid Driver License and good driving record is
- Proven ability to turn thought leadership and strategy into
execution plans and results.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills are
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills are
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and people leadership
- Must be able to work with diverse, cross-functional teams
across multiple geographies is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time is
required. Note: This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Olam
provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to
hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran
status, or sexual orientation. All employment will be decided on
the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact
us for support at: US-Talent.Acquisition@olamnet.com At Olam, we
celebrate our diversity. Olam Americas Inc. is proud to be an equal
Keywords: Olam International Limited., Fresno , Sr Director of Treasury, Accounting, Auditing , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!