This is a great role someone who thrives on being in a fast
paced positive environment. Successful Fresno company is needing to
add an Accounts Payable/Receivable clerk to their accounting
- Process high volume of payments and invoices
- Work off of aging reports to get payments in
- Running credit reports
- Setting up credit accounts
- Must be able to identify errors on invoicing
- Covering the receptionist during lunch breaks
- Even tempered with great phone skills
- 3-4 years AR/AP, Accounting clerk Experience
- MUST HAVE Manufacturing/Food Processing Experience!
- Experience with multi-line phone system
- Advanced knowledge of Excel- Creating spreadsheets, pivots
- Customer service skills
- Medical Collections a PLUS!
- **Bilingual a plus but not mandatory
Benefits after 6 months. 401K Medical/Dental
Celebrating 50 years in Staffing!
Our Fresno team partner with over 200 local and nationally
recognized companies in the greater Fresno area on Direct Hire
searches, Temporary-to-Hire staffing and Project/Contract
assignments. Our mission is ?To find, understand and fulfill the
needs of another,? within the areas of administration, accounting,
technology and finance.
Taylor Woods-Gleich, Executive Recruiter and Certified in Social
Recruitment Taylor was born and raised in the Central Valley and
comes with a deep understanding and knowledge of local companies,
industries and market trends. Her entire professional career has
been in a business development and customer relationship
development, making her highest priority the need of the client or
customer. Throughout her career, Taylor has developed strong
relationships with business professionals throughout the community.
Taylor is an excellent recruiter, tapping in to these relationships
and networks to find just the perfect candidate for the job. Taylor
has a passion for helping companies and candidates make long-term
strategic hires as well as contribute to the economic growth of the
beautiful Central Valley and help get our community back to work.
Contact her today by e-mail or connect with her on Linked In
www.linkedin.com/in/taylorwoods to schedule a confidential
interview, or strategic meeting to discuss your talent needs.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected